› Forums › Announcements › Forum Rules & Policies
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by admin.
- October 10, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Forum Rules & Policies
The forums should be a place where people can interact and discuss various topics in a safe environment. We request that you follow these guidelines that these forums promote constructive discussions. The rules and policies will be enforced by administrators and moderators, who at their discretion and without prior warning, may delete posts that do not comply. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in a ban from the forum at our discretion.
We request forum members to comply with the following rules when posting to the forums:
- Maintain a friendly tone
- Keep your post courteous and respectful. Other people may have different opinions and that’s ok.
- Stay on topic. Give your post a clear topic title and put your post in the appropriate category. When contributing to an existing discussion, try to stay ‘on topic’. If something new comes up within a topic that you would like to discuss, start a new thread.
- Share your knowledge. Someone will benefit from your insights and experiences.
- When proving information, state your sources where possible.
- Avoid demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behaviour and speech.
We maintain the rights to remove or edit posts that:
- are disrespectful or derogatory towards any person or organisation.
- contain content that we believe is damaging, unhelpful or distressing to others.
- contain swearing or offensive language.
- are nonsensical and/or irrelevant.
- are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or objectionable.
Tagged: Announcement, Maintenance, Sticky
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.